The Great Game Experience Workshop | Springfield, MO
See and feel the power of The Great Game of Business® in action, and receive actionable takeaways in this 2 1/2-day workshop in Springfield MO. Continuing Professional Development Education Credits are available with this workshop.
Includes live Huddles, SRC and local practitioner tours, Q&A with practitioner panels, and corresponding workbooks.
- Companies new to the Great Game of Business.
- Employees (especially leadership) from current practitioners.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Be immersed in The Great Game of Business "WHY" through different experiences throughout the SRC and Springfield community.
- Have the opportunity to develop buy-in to the concepts of the Great Game by seeing/feeling the Game in action.
- Receive real, actionable takeaways that you can use right away.
- See when (and why) GGOB does and doesn't work.
- Explore if your leadership team is the right fit for GGOB.
- Be introduced to the Great Game "HOW" at a high level.
- Learn how to activate employees to solve your company's biggest problems.
- Be introduced to a vast library of resources to help with Great Game implementation and sustainability, including the Coaching Journey, the Community site, and the annual Conference.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS WORKSHOP
As a workshop participant, you will be assigned a Mentor to guide you through the experience, and will gain a host of connections and resources along the way, as well as actionable takeaways to implement immediately. Get a deep dive into the "Why" and highlights of "How" when you see the Game in action at the birthplace of open-book management.
Plan to arrive in Springfield, MO, Monday evening and depart after 2pm Thursday. We will begin at 8:30am Tuesday and wrap up by 12:45pm Thursday.
Hotel: participants are responsible for their own hotel reservations. Hotel Vandivort, a unique, locally-owned boutique hotel in downtown Springfield (305 E. Walnut) will be "home base" for your three days here. You are welcome to book your stay anywhere, but will be responsible to get to and from the Vandivort at the beginning and end of each day.
Airlift: fly into Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF), which is serviced by American, Allegiant, Delta and United. The hotel is about 20 minutes from here (~$30 via Uber). Another nearby option is Branson Airport (BKG) in Hollister, MO. They are serviced by Frontier, and located about 45 minutes from Hotel Vandivort.
Transportation: Each day will begin and end at Hotel Vandivort, which has plenty of nearby public parking if you are local, renting a car or driving in. Once you arrive at the Vandivort, we will take care of shuttling you to the various tours and dinners, and will even offer shuttle service to the Springfield airport on Thursday afternoon. The only transportation you need to arrange for once you are in Springfield is to the Vandivort Hotel.
If you are a Community member, use your community discount code. If you are unsure of which code to use, contact the Community team at email@example.com
IF YOU NEED TO PAY BY CHECK, PLEASE CONTACT DONNA PETIFORD AT 800.386.2752.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Learn More About Great Game™ Coaching
Transforming your business takes time. Quite frankly, it takes a lot of time. That's something most CEOs don't have. Getting a Great Game of Business Certified Coach is the quickest, most effective way to start seeing results. Learn more about our coaching services to see if a Great Game Coach is right for you.