Get in the Game Workshop | Private Workshop
Deep dive into the 10 steps of implementation. Explore each step with exercises, tools, and breakout work sessions in this 1 1/2-day private workshop. Corresponding workbooks are included and Continuing Professional Development Education Credits are available with this workshop.
Starting price at $15,000 for a minimum of 12 people, contact us at 800.386.2752. for more details.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners, leaders, and key decision-makers who really want to understand how The Great Game of Business® works and learn how to implement it in their organizations
- Implemented companies who need to onboard frontline employees through Supervisors giving them a big-picture view of the Great Game business operating system, including how it works and how they can contribute to its success
- Anyone wanting to become a coach for The Great Game of Business
- Anyone looking to see first-hand how The Game works from the birthplace of Open-book Management, SRC Holdings Corp. in Springfield, MO
- Visit the birthplace of open-book management
- Deep dive into the best practices of The Great Game of Business
- The “10-Step Approach to Implementation”
- Offsite dinner with SRC executives
- Experience a Great Game-company Huddle
- Employee Q&A sessions
- Practitioner Q&A sessions
- Optional free 1-hour coaching session
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS WORKSHOP
Participants will leave with valuable tools and practical planning tips to benefit them during their open-book management journey. The Get in The Game Workshop is designed to teach participants how to implement and successfully sustain The Great Game of Business in their organization.
If you are a Community member, use your community discount code. If you are unsure of which code to use, contact the Community team at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU NEED TO PAY BY CHECK, PLEASE CONTACT DONNA PETIFORD AT 800.386.2752.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Transforming your business takes time. Quite frankly, it takes a lot of time. That's something most CEOs don't have. Getting a Great Game of Business Certified Coach is the quickest, most effective way to start seeing results. Schedule a call with us to see if a Great Game Coach is right for you.